What do you want to be when you grow up?
Career Clusters identify the knowledge and skills students need to follow a career pathway. The knowledge and skills identified form a strong basis for student success in high school, college, technical training, apprenticeship programs and the work place.
Join other JTED students in the adventurous pursuit of discovering your career options while working towards completing your JTED program. Wait! Before you jump into the program your best friend enrolled in, take a peek at the web tools provided here and learn more about you.
Once you know what you'd like to study, view the Career Clusters located under the Programs and Classes tab to find the nearest JTED program to you. You'll also discover what types of jobs are available in your area of study.
• O*NET Career Exploration Tools
• O*NET Occupational Search
• Occupational Outlook Handbook Online, 2010-11
• iONFUTURE The Stem Career Exploration Game
• Arizona Department of Commerce
• Arizona Workforce Informer
• Career One Stop - Assessments Page
• Military Careers